Hey! What’s up? It’s been a while since I was able to do some sketches on my phone and last night I was thinking about what to draw, what to put into this page or what entry should I make. It’s like I am obliged to write on this page at this moment. I really don’t know what to write right now. I’m feeling like I just needed to put something on this page.
I opened my mini notebook, made myself some coffee, scanned my old illustrations on my phone, thoughts outside the window. Yes, I need to punch my insanity away to get back to reality.
Compared 5 years ago, I had no holds bar about writing. I write what I want because I know nobody would ever read it. It seems regretful to have opened this page to the public and having the thoughts about people being able to read your soul feels somewhat uncomfortable. Although, saying as of this moment, I am doing it anyway.
I just reflected for about a minute and then I realized why I was doing this post. The reason why I was getting back on track with this blog is because I need to be inspired, to get back on track, to be inclined with my spirit once again as I have been shattered from the recent downward experience. Yes. I needed to remind myself of who I am so I could think of another plan to get me going.
Things I needed to do:
- I must read another book for the reason that my words are just trash. I need another writer whom I can be inspired with. I just kept on scanning Youtube for useless streaming and making my time really wasted. The last book that I’ve read was Reza Aslan’s ‘Zealot. The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth’ and I still haven’t moved on. I should get myself a good book so my juice will be stirred up once again.
- I have to make some invitation form for the Davao Digital Influencers group for the 1st Davao Dog Friendship Day which will be held on September 30, 2017. Have this been not included on the DACHS (Davao Animal Coalition for Humane Society), it will be a sole activity for DASH (Davao Association of Siberian Huskies) since it was DASH’s idea in the first place. Of course, I am still happy that the activity has been boosted from a mini (although still relevant) event to a major dog activity this year. I am still eager of what this activity will look like. My idea will come to existence!
- Although there is a need for me to get back to Surigao Del Sur to rest and be at peace, there is still a need for me to fix every pending issues because how would I be able to be in a stressful environment if I still have problems unresolved? Stupid idea number 3.
- I should probably continue the Defter Wolf Ruins but I needed some inspirations to keep me moving. Where’s that jerk who pushed me to do this novel anyway?
- I need to draw more and stare less on these screens. My friend who’s in abroad, who just recently learned and embraced drawing, painting has been getting better each day. I know she will be very good at it and will be successful with her art. I am proud that I have inspired her to continue her talent.
- I should make a program for my first Digital Sketch Seminar. A couple of people asked me to make an art event which teaches kids, teenagers or the young at heart to learn the basics of drawing, sketching, digital art, painting and digital illustrations. I know this is going to be something serious but I am still being such a slack about it. Again, I need some inspirations to keep me moving.
- Should I get back to Surallah, that’s still an issue. Although I miss my crew there. I’m still thinking about as of the moment, but I have number 3 issue going on. So, yes, I just need a little more break.
Can’t think of anything else. Someone’s bothering me right now so I couldn’t think properly once again. Hmmm, I still haven’t figured out what would be the best title for this post.