I’ll begin my journey with three of my friends to wherever our feet will take us in a matter of hours. I’m still sitting here at our office trying to figure out what to do in Cebu. As of this moment, I feel like I wanted to get lost and go places which I have never thought of reaching. I packed light for this trip along with my favorite stuffs of course. So, for now, I will share to you guys the things that I always cannot forget to carry when traveling.
- Sketch pad – I wouldn’t be Lucky Sketch if I don’t go sketching everywhere I guess. It’s really fine for me to leave my phone at home but never this one.
- Pencil, Pen and Stylus- These sticks are my friends and they keep me busy.
- Sakura Koi Watercolor – Because I don’t know when will my inspirations kicks in.
- Nikon Camera – I’m not really a photography fan but I think it looks good as if it was just an accessory or something.
- iPad – Because I don’t have a laptop and it has almost everything I need.
- Gadget Chargers- I think it’s too obvious.
- Shades – For sober and weary days, it fits in and hides away everything.
- Earphones – Music is everything. Without it, travel would be meh.
- iPhone – I takes pictures with it more than a real camera. It’s in my pocket.
- Good book – You can never go wrong carrying one especially for waiting in vain.
- Clothes – Of course you dope! Why Wouldn’t I bring these?
- Vitamins – I actually don’t take tablets but more on immune boosters like Hemo Him, a Korean Food Supplement.
- Cash, Cards, I.D.s – You all need to be identified.
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste and all those stuff – because I can’t go out without using them.
Other than these well, it’s a matter of what I can remember to bring, but of course, I believe in packing light so just in case if zombie apocalypse is gonna happen then I can run go a mile.
Well, not much to write in here, just waiting for my flight. Anyway, what should we do on this long weekend away from home?