I’ve been nominated twice this month! That’s really awesome! What’s not is my inability to update these awards.
It was a bit too late to post this as this was awarded to me just last month. I was nominated by Amy Punt, a screenwriter, essayist and a freelance journalist. I was in ablaze knowing she was one of those who reads my blog and nominated me with this award. I can’t thank her enough for that. I instantly am intrigued by her the moment I’ve seen her page because she writes fluently and so I started to read Insights From The Edge and then I also followed her on Twitter @amypunt.
But anyway, here is my top 15 list of nominees:
- Techie Family -Chrissie’s life blog
- Motivating Giraffe – Penny Redshaw and her amazing cartoons
- Smarticle Matter – Regina Howell’s clever blog
- Eris Goes To – Eris’ South East Asian Adventures
- Cooking With Wallflower – Andrea’s Food Blog. She’s very cool.
- Jajalenka – From a Girl whose gone sketching
- Wanderlust Keeper – Chasing Potatoes Beach Visits And Wanderings
- Wrong Hands – John Atkinson’s Tricky Comic Strips
- The Caffeinated Writer – One of my Favorite. Danielle’s Coffee Antics (in a good way)
- The Lone Traveller – Jasper’s Calming Blog. I like this blog seriously.
- BethTrem – I find Beth Tremaglio a very Strong woman in and out
- A Sweet Chili Love – Chilisarang’s South Korean and Filipino introspection is musing
- IslesGilian – Gilian’s words, women and wonders
- Rosasbubuyog – My Best Friend’s blog.
- Mermaid Out Of Sea – Sam’s Newbie Blog but like a pro
This is all there is! Thank you!
Here are the Versatile Blog Award rules: just click this link.