I was just scavenging through some blogs for hours and then I ended up cheering for Andy Pandy for winning a Neat Blog Award. His Blog generally is composed of Learning Japanese, opening doors and creating teleport pods. The thing is that he nominated me for the Neat Blog Award. As I’ve read through the mechanics, It says “Put the award logo in your blog.” I put it into my main sidebar like a badge since my blog’s featured images are exclusive for my illustrations. So, that does not count. Anyway, here are the questions and the following answers:
1. What recent news from the entertainment and/or pop culture world (TV, movies, video games, books, etc.) has got you excited?
Every Sunday afternoon, we usually sit and be lazy on the living room watching Korea Broadcasting System (KBS) TV Shows such as The Superman, Two days one night, Gags and the Immortal Songs. It was one of our guilty pleasure. Also Arirang’s Chef Foodcation. Yes, I am really excited to watch that show.
2. If you opened your own personal theater, what would be the first movie you’d play on your new big screen?
My hidden dubsmashes. LOL
3. What is (or was) your favourite board game?
There is this game called DaMath, it’s a mini chess game where you have to score from your opponent by cancelling out each pieces by…actually I can’t explain it that’s why I hate it. Wait, I misunderstood the question. Anyway, I like the Millionaire’s game. It brings good memories from the past. The last time I played it was I guess when I was still 10 years old. I want to play it again.
4. Cats or dogs?
5. If you could set up a teleporter from your house to anywhere in the world, where would you pick?
I would like to go to Japan. Thank you.
6. Name a Disney song that fits your life.
The Book of life’s “No matter where you are” by the Us the duo. I don’t know if that is from Walt Disney but yes, that’s my current song right now.
7. Pick a book or book series and briefly explain why it’s so good.
Looking for Alaska by John Green. I was a little temperamental reading that because the book is all about Oblivion. Knowing that after our death no matter what religion we believe in, there is always a possibility for us to reach the absolute oblivion. No one really knows, no one really can prove about the after death but with faith, heaven is real.
So, there you go. I’ve answered it all. Anyway, in case I would nominate you, here are the rules of the Neat Blog Award:
1. Put the award logo in your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog).
So, for now, I will nominate: