There are so many reasons why not to like avocados. For me, I’ve got a few of them. Enough for me to link all of its benefits into one.
About a week ago, I was given two unripe avocados and can’t possibly think what to do about it since I was left without a milk. That was how I thought they were served. At the time I was a bit hungry, I only have two other choices, go out and eat dinner or peel these goodies and try to eat them raw. You know, sometimes being lazy makes good things happen. I decided to stay home and eat my avocados. That’s when I discovered I was liking it. Just added a dash of sugar and everything else is a history.
Right now, I feel very young and feel very healthy knowing that adding this fruit or not-so-fruit-at-all into my no-meat diet was a clear goal to clear tummy.
Avocado benefits are here below:
- Vitamin K: 26% of the RDA.
- Folate: 20% of the RDA.
- Vitamin C: 17% of the RDA.
- Potassium: 14% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B5: 14% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B6: 13% of the RDA.
- Vitamin E: 10% of the RDA.
- Then it contains small amounts of Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, Iron, Zinc, Phosphorous, Vitamin A, B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin) and B3 (Niacin).
Read all about the impressive avocados and why health conscious people are into it here: Authority Nutrition.